Jeggings ( Jean Leggings ) can anyone recommend a brand?

rss
Posted by bitsnbobs - Tuesday, 10 May 2011 6:02 AM
Member since 2005
I really want to get myself a pair of 'jeggings' this winter (leggings that look like jeans) but want to know if anyone has purchased a pair that they love thats comfy and looks good on, washes well etc,  if so what brand are they?
I have seen a couple of pairs in stores but havent found a style i like, there are loads online however and i'm not sure if the more expensive ones will be better than the cheaper ones.
    Member since 2006
    #1 by PUDDIMOO Tuesday, 10 May 2011 7:30 AM
    I receive the daily deal and catalogues from ezi buy,Boo, noticed they had jean leggings,.... their clothing is really good quality  and you can view their catalogue  online......puddi
    Member since 2007
    #2 by xenaprincess Tuesday, 10 May 2011 9:27 AM
     Best and less has jean leggings around 20. Comfy and washes well. Great value for money..Check it out :))))
    Member since 2007
    #3 by AllysWonderland Wednesday, 11 May 2011 2:24 AM
    I got some for our daughter from Target - they are fantastic! Was a few weeks ago now but I think they were about $15
    Member since 2005
    #4 by bitsnbobs Wednesday, 11 May 2011 3:51 AM
    Thanks so much for the replies i have a few i can look at now :-)
    Member since 2007
    #5 by tinydancer Wednesday, 11 May 2011 7:15 AM
    Bardot have the best jeggings by far. Super comfortable, look great and they wash really well.
    Member since 2008
    #6 by wearstockings Tuesday, 24 May 2011 11:09 PM
    Alibaba trade listings have jeggings

There a number of manufacturers who will sell single items with free postage
    Member since 2005
    #7 by bitsnbobs Tuesday, 24 May 2011 11:29 PM

ooooh sounds good must check them out thankyou :-)

Member since 2006
    #8 by Feelin-Couture Saturday, 04 Jun 2011 6:43 AM
    There is an ad for Supre jeggings on tv at the moment but they probably dont even cover the butt crack knowing Supre and normal size girl probably needs XXXXL in their sizing lol.

I certainly want to get a pair myself as i've been wearing the dark blue Bettina Liano skinny leg jeans which are the same look the jeggings are going for but they are too heavy barely stretch and fall down at the butt crack despite claiming they are high rise.  As for normal leggings im so over pulling them up at the waist all day long.
    Member since 2007
    #9 by Ness123 Thursday, 24 Nov 2011 9:40 PM
    This is probably too late now but I buy the Supre jeggings and find them ultra comfortable and a superb fit.
Displaying 1 to 9 of 9 messages