Advanced Picture Uploader
What is the Advanced Picture Uploader?
The Advanced Picture Uploader is a versatile tool used for bulk file uploading.
It possesses the following powerful attributes:
- Resizes pictures prior to uploading: This dramatically reduces the time it takes
to upload pictures.
- Thumbnail view - allowing for easy selection of pictures to upload.
- Able to upload multiple files at once.
- A progress bar is displayed during the upload process.
- Able to continue the upload without any disruption due to any possible errors associated
with previously selected file(s).
- Able to conveniently rotate a file by clicking the rotate symbol on the thumbnail.
- Able to view via various modes such as: Thumbnails, Details, List and Icons.
- Supports both ActiveX and Java compatibility, the Advanced Picture Uploader can
be used with all modern browsers such as: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome,
Safari, etc. It also offers a simple and intuitive user interface for all users
regardless of which operating system or browser they are using.
Why can't I see the Advanced Picture Uploader when using Internet Explorer?
When using Internet Explorer and selecting the Advanced Picture Uploader for the
first time, you will be prompted to install an ActiveX control. Click on the yellow
bar and select 'Install ActiveX Control...', a popup window will appear (see screenshots) which will allow you to install.
Note: Through the popup window, you will be able to see the name
of the type of ActiveX control as well as the name of the publisher indicating the
prompt is from a trusted company.
Once you've completed the installation, you will then have access to the Advanced
Picture Uploader via Internet Explorer and be able to navigate and select pictures
Why can't I see the Advanced Picture Uploader when using Firefox, Chrome, Safari
or any other browser?
Unlike Internet Explorer, you will need to have Java installed on your computer in order to have access to
the Advanced Picture Uploader through these or other browsers. Once you've installed
Java, your browser will then be able to display the Advanced Picture Uploader.